This blog is no longer in use!

Wednesday 23 September 2015

The Unknown

The Braces ARE Off!!!
kinda wanted something clever to write at the start of this post; as you can see, my 'clever line or three' didn't quite work. My brain is a little overwhelmed at the minute and hasn't totally caught up with all the change and all that is coming up. So this post is a style of therapy for my poor brain and a catch up for you, my honoured reader.

I'm no longer on the Netherlands' eastern boarder, but at YWAM Heidebeek's accommodation, Licht in Duster (better known as LiD). I'm trying not to get all sentimental on you here, as I kinda feel a bit sentimental right now (that might be due to the lack of sleep I've had over the last few days).

The School of Intercessory Prayer (otherwise known as the SOIP), that I've been ranting about for ages (in my blogs and on Polariod Blipfoto) starts tomorrow! So I must warn you that from now on there's going to be a change in my post content. No longer can I post about my excitement about the school starting, how many days I have to wait and whatever else I've been rambling on about. From now on, I'll be aiming to write about what IS actually happening on the SOIP. I'm so excited about this season and all that God has in store for me.

Another point of highlight from the last few days, something that some of you might interesting is in regards to my braces, I had to make a quick visit to England (which explains, in part, why I'm tired now) for an appointment with my orthodontist about the possibility of having my braces out. I had no idea if they were going to be taken out or not, hence my reluctance to post here. It's safe to say that I'm totally braces free!!! New smile, new me (kind of). I'm stuck with retainers at night, but that's not nearly as bad as having braces!