This blog is no longer in use!

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Newsflash

I can't believe it! Fifteen days to go, fifteen days until I return to YWAM Heidebeek to start my third school with them, the School of Intercessory Prayer SOIP. I can't quite believe that its been three years since I did my Discipleship Training School DTS there in September 2012. Its been an extremely long journey since I actually chose to follow my parents into the mission field. Sometimes the stigma and the expectation is hard to deal with. Its hard to explain but sometimes the expectation that I was going to going into missions, like my parents, has followed me. My parents wanted the best for me, but I'm not sure they expected me to go to YWAM, and to stay in YWAM. I went because I thought, I felt, it was the right thing to do. The going hasn't been easy. There's been many obstacles I've had to face and overcome. It wasn't easy but I made it through and I'm still alive and fighting. My journey isn't done, I haven't finished with life because I know that God has so much more for me that I could ever expect! The adventures that are coming through my way are exciting! I'm so looking forwards to the next step!