This blog is no longer in use!

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thoughts And Plans


I think that life is a journey towards a door we all must walk through. No matter who we are we all must walk through a door called death. On the other side of that door is a place that we chosen to go to when we were alive. It's either heaven or hell. If we chose to have a relationship with God during our lives, then heaven will be our eternal home. If we didn't choose that relationship... There's only one place that we'll end up. It's not a pleasant thought. I know that there are others who don't agree with me on this, but I guess we all are free to choose our own paths through life and make our own decisions. That's what the next two months are going to be about. We're going to go out and we're going to tell people about that relationship they can have, we defiantly don't want to be forcing the choice down their throats. We have the free will to choose what we want to do with our lives. I chose to follow The Lord when he called me to London, and I'm so glad I've been able to come here. He opened the doors that only He can open.


When I last posted, we still weren't sure about the outreach locations, and what was happening there. I can tell you that everything's sorted out. We're going to be working along side the DTS and then one of our staff, together with me and one of the other students are heading up to Glasgow, Scotland, for the Commonwealth Games, to be a part of the Wildfire Team (that's the English King's Kids team). Then we'll heading back down to London to work with the Arts House, we'll also be working in Islington. I'm not sure exactly how things will take shape at that point in the outreach, but at some point over the weekend, three of us will be heading over to Station Road to join the DTS. I'm ever so excited to see what's going to happen. We graduate on the 28th of August.