This blog is no longer in use!

Friday 16 June 2017

Should I? Should I Not?

Life has been crazy over the last few weeks. I've been meaning to sit down and write something here but I've honestly been in a place where writing anything down is challenging. A lot of my favourite writing outlets are suffering as I've not picked up a pen to write a long journal entry in quite a while and I haven't written any good poems in months. It's a case of writers block, tiredness and extreme busyness. I love writing but I'm stuck. I don't know what to write here either.

I know that there are probably questions that you might want to ask. Topics you might want me to cover in my blogs so, despite my misgivings I've put another survey together (but I'll get to that in a moment) as that seems like the only way to get some answers in regards to what I should write about and what some of my readers think about my blog. The only problem I've really had over the last six months or so is this, people didn't just really respond to my surveys. It's a case of having the same handful of people answering the questions on all the surveys and I know more than five people read my blogs on a regular basis, because they've told me they really enjoy what I write.

So the question I've been contemplating over the last few weeks is wether or not I should shut my blog down all together. Delete the whole thing and remove it from the web, not take a break of a few months. I love writing here, but since I don't know what to write, or what my audience would like to read, I'm stuck. That's why I need your help... I've made another survey (the link is below), hopefully my last one for a while. It should only take you a few minutes, but I would really like to know what you think about my blog, as my audience and my readers. And I hope to have made a decision about my blog by the time I next post.

I'd strongly encourage you to take the survey and to do that just click here (the survey will close on Friday 30 June 2017).

Many Blessings