This blog is no longer in use!

Thursday 29 June 2017

Alone In The Crowds

I'm sitting in London Heathrow's Terminal 5. I'm waiting for my flight back to Amsterdam to be announced. I'm alone in the crowds who, like me, are waiting for their onward flights. I'm exhausted, emotionally, mentally, physically. Tomorrow marks the end of impact and I start a new season in my life. A season I've been dreaming of since July 2015. Moving back to England. I've been praying for the opportunity to move back to England, for two years now and god hasn't opened the doors, until now. I've wanted to come back but never had the right connections to make the move until Andy came into my life. We talked a lot about dates and what to do. Then last night I decided to take the risk of trusting Jesus by stepping out of the boat. I booked a one way bus ticket from Rotterdam Central Station to London Victoria for July 14.

I've got a lot to do between now and when I leave but I've got peace inside that my decision to move is the right one. God has really been opening the doors in the town I'm moving to. He has shown me how deep his love for me goes.

By my posting this blog the decision from the survey was unanimous. The blog will stay up, but there were so many different opinions on what I should write that I'm still at a loss at what to write. I'm not sure how often I'll be writing over the next few months. My life is predominantly made up of boredom or stuff I don't want to write about here. We'll see what the summer holds.

Now I smell my cream of chicken soup so I'm off to start eating that.