This blog is no longer in use!

Saturday 17 September 2016

Trust

The Waiting Room
Yesterday morning found me sitting in a doctor's waiting room for the second time in as many days. It was hard because I don't like doctors, due to a rather bad experience when I was a child. The reason you might wonder I was back at the doctor's clinic was to get checked. I've not been doing great over the few months (headaches, nosebleeds, tingling and a weird bruise/rash on my leg). I wanted to get checked out by a doctor, which is why I went and got an appointment on Thursday. I had to have some blood taken from my right arm on Friday morning to check my blood counts, amongst other things. I don't know what the results are yet, and I won't know until next week. I'm trying not to think about what could be wrong with my body because I've got a wild imagination that will automatically think the worst. I also don't what what to expect but I know that God has it in his hands.

In other news, I've moved... again. I'm now at my host family's house in Rijswijk, South Holland. Rijswijk is one of the suburbs of The Hague Den Haag and is roughly a forty minute bus journey from the centre of Den Haag, where the church office is. I'm planning on getting a bike soon so I can bike to and from work, so I don't have to take the bus. I don't have my driver's licence yet, so owning a car or even borrowing one is out of the question. I'm trusting God to provide.

I'm on the bus home now; it's almost my stop and want to finish this before I'm at my new place.