This blog is no longer in use!

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Time Out

I'm staring at my computer screen, at a loss about how to start this post. I'm also at a loss about what to write this post about. Last week was so normal that you'd click away real fast, if I started rambling on about that, and what we were doing in the office.

Yesterday was a day off thanks to the Monday after Pentecost being a public holiday in the Netherlands (why I don't know). So today, is the first day of the week this week... its Tuesday morning, and my brain feels like its about to stop working. I didn't sleep well last night. I haven't slept well for a couple of nights, due to nightmares or restlessness. I'm someone who needs a lot of sleep. Its something I've never totally understood, and given people's reactions over the years, something they haven't understood either. For me, enough sleep is in the vicinity of 7 to 9 hours a night. I just can't sleep during the day... something that stems from my childhood (I had issues with sleeping during the day for as long as I can remember). The only times I've slept during the day is when I'm really sick or have been travelling overnight (I can sleep in planes, cars, buses, I just struggle sleeping in brightly lit, noisy airports; something I know from experience). I don't intend to complain about being tired. I'm just trying to keep my posts more honest. I've kinda had enough with not being totally honest in my posts. Its not worth the time of day and its rather boring. I don't keep a Vlog... given I'm not planning to start one any time soon, due to lack of finances for the software.

Until next time..