This blog is no longer in use!

Friday 24 January 2014

Update

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, and I apologise for my silence. Something has come up and its become quite complex. However, when things are a little more clear for me, I will post and explain what's been happening this last week.

Its a choice to keep trusting that God knows best for me, and that He holds my future in His hands. But I must admit that walking by faith and not by sight is something that easier said than done. I'm praying that everything is sorted out soon and after that, you'll know what's going on.


I'm aware that a number of you really like my photographs and enjoy seeing what I see, but through my camera lens. So I wanted to bring your attention to my photo-a-day space on blipfoto.com, all you need to do is just click here. The link will take you straight to where my photo journal. I hope you enjoy the photos I've already posted. I'll be posting photos there a lot.