This blog is no longer in use!

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Music

I've loved music for as long as I can remember. Beyond my relationship with God, music has been one of those things that has really helped me with getting through some rough times. Having been through a lot in my life up to this point, some of which has been effected negatively by my choice of music at the time, I've become a lot fussier about what I listen to. My time in boarding school, for example, I know that part of the reason I was struggling so much with depression was effected by the music I was listening to. I don't want to go down that road again so I've forced my taste in music to become more... refined.

A few years back some good friends of mine bought me an iPod Classic (pictured) and its become something that goes everywhere with me, like my iPhone. It took me a few months to realise that my iPhone 6 couldn't handle having any amount of music on it along with the other stuff I had on it (photos and apps). In the end my old iPhone was too clogged up to even store more than 200 photos on it. Thankfully my new iPhone has considerably more space on it than my old one did, though I'm not planning to save any music onto it (except, maybe on Spotify), because I have more music than current free space on my iPhone. I guess that says how much music I have. The reason I have the iPod is for music.

Now you're probably wondering what the reason is behind why I'm sharing this with you. It's because I thought it would be interesting. There are certain things that play a big part in my life, like my music and my photography, and I know I've written about my photography before but not so much about my music.