This blog is no longer in use!

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Another Random Update

The Sunrise This Morning
Things are going really well over here. We're keeping ourselves busy in the GO Teams office with preparation for the Missions Market that's taking place tomorrow (I'll write more about what we're doing for that after its happened). Its been a lot of fun running about getting things and making a PowerPoint. I've been using Pinterest (which is a bit of a godsend) to scavenge for pictures and quotes for the PowerPoint as Google is a right pain when trying to look for photos and the like.

Not much has happened since I last wrote the last blog. I think I've surprised my new housemates by disappearing for most of the weekend (I'm an introvert so I just need time alone to get energy for the next week). I'm really enjoying my new house. Its really quiet in comparison to Licht in Duuister LID. LID is currently bursting at the seams with two Discipleship Training School DTSs, and their staff, in residence, along with the normal staff who live permanently at LID. My room at Herdershof is also a lot colder than the room I was in LID. Herdershof is quite a large building, and quite chilly. I think that Herdershof was once a farm house, because it looks and feels like an old Dutch house. I'll post some photos with my next blog as the few photos I have on my iPhone don't do the building justice and I don't have a lot of time now to move the photos from my iPhone's camera roll to my computer's hard drive...

Until next time