This blog is no longer in use!

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sudden Changes

Sunset over the Thames
There's been some large changes since I last wrote. I've gone from from being house staff to being part of the DTS (Discipleship Training School) staff. Its exciting! It was also very last minute and to be honest sometimes I'm a little overwhelmed with the whole idea of doing this. When I finished my DTS I'd wanted to staff a DTS, but God shut the door. I think many of you have read my blogs from the previous year or so, and all the drama of trying to get an Australian visa. I then came to London to London to do my LMD (School of Leadership and Ministry Development). God told me to stay and help the base, which has involved working with the October LMD and now the January Sports & Media DTS. There are seven students. Three guys (Hector, Jonathan and Tim) and four girls (Victoria, Terry, Alisa and Sarah).

If I haven't mentioned before I'm also in a new room, one of the girls I've roomed with before and the other girl was on my LMD. I moved about a week ago and have spent some time settling and getting used to being on the top floor of the house and not on the middle one.

More photos to follow!