This blog is no longer in use!

Wednesday 4 October 2017

I Got A Job!!!

Just A Random Photo of Ash
I've been living in England about two and a half months now and have been actively looking for work since the beginning of August, when NewDay 2017 ended. It's been a trial of faith and patience, that I can assure you. I'd only had one interview since I'd started looking and after the trial, that particular job came to naught. I went weeks and weeks of handing my CV out and contacting various jobs, whilst not hearing anything back from them, in regards to interviews of if the job had already gone. Then last week everything blew up, so to say. In the space of two days I had three interviews and two trials lined up. One was at the nearby pub and restaurant, the second was at an Italian food bar in Crawley's County Mall, and the third was at a restaurant at one of Gatwick Airport's hotels. I had done an interview at both the pub and the Italian food bar, with a trial at the second. I did a trial at the food bar, but got asked to come back after I get back from South Africa to see if there was still a position for me. Whilst I was doing the trial last week, I received an email from the the pub, The Coaching Halt, asking me to call them and when I did I discovered that I'd got the position. I was thrilled. I then went down with my paperwork for to sort that out before I left for York. I then had to cancel my interview at the restaurant in the hotel up at Gatwick.

I'm hoping to start as soon as I get back from South Africa in a few weeks time. I'm so happy! So thank you for your prayers!