This blog is no longer in use!

Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Year


Four days into the new year. Can't quite believe that its 2017 already. Time is definately flying past. For some 2016 was a bad year and for others it was good. For many, like me, it's been mixed… but swings strongly into bad for many reasons, one of which was depression has hounded me throughout the year. I've struggled with it through April and May, and I couldn't talk to anyone about it because I didn't trust anyone. When I moved to Den Haag I'd hoped I'd left my depression behind, but to no success. It's been hounding me on and off over the last few months. Thankfully I've had people to talk to about it and I have been feeling a whole lot better. Still tired but better.

However, I don't want to write this post or start this year on such a negative note. Depression won't define me. One of my New Year's resolutions is to leave healthier so my good friend, and fellow Outlander fan, Mckenzie, and I have joined MPC2017, which stands for My Peak Challenge 2017. MPC2017 provides a nutritional plan and exercise guide. One of my goals is to loose weight this year but I've struggling with my weight over the last few months due to my low level of enegery over the last few months.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to fill in this survey in for me! Your help would be much appreciated! Just click here.