This blog is no longer in use!

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Finished

For those of you who read the post I wrote on Sunday, will be aware that as the School of Intercessory Prayer SOIP we have been busy with the final touches to the school. But for those of you who haven't read my last post, the SOIP have gone into our last week of the school, with the character study presentations yesterday and the exam today. I'm kinda relieve that both are done now.
Yesterday, we individually presented our character studies before the other students and the school staff. I was the first person to stand before everyone to present my study and what I learned about Daniel. I was extremely nervous and that showed, but it didn't go as badly as I thought it would.

Then this morning, we had the written exam. In this case, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I was going to be. It was just a whole list of question about what I've learned over the last eleven weeks. We were allowed to take our bibles and our notes into the exam with us, which was an answer to prayer. You see, I'm quite an extensive note taker, but I'm not so good at remembering all the details of eleven weeks worth of lectures. Everyone was done at different times.

After the exam was done, we also handed in a paper with questions to evaluate our experience of the SOIP. Now there's vertically nothing between me and my journey to Paris except for the graduation tomorrow night and the deep clean on Thursday. I almost forgot to mention that on Friday we've got some things as a base... and I leave for my Christmas break on Sunday. I'll try and post more about what the future holds later this month. I'm just wait for a confirmation and then I'll start working on the drafts. However I will keep you up to date with my adventures between now and when that confirmation comes.