This blog is no longer in use!

Friday 19 June 2015

A New Adventure!!!

Newark Cathedral
I'm off on another adventure! Just a few days ago I heard that I've been accepted into the September School of Intercessory Prayer (SOIP as it's called), at YWAM Heidebeek (the base where I did my DTS)!!!!

I know this will probably come as a bit of a surprise for many of you, who weren't aware that I was even planning on doing another YWAM school. The Lord spoke quite clearly to me towards the end of DTS outreach about applying to do the SOIP. I didn't want to post anything, anywhere, incase I didn't get accepted into the school. There weren't many people who knew that I'd send the application in (I did that a few weeks ago), and even fewer people (until now) who know I've been accepted. I'm ever so excited about this new adventure I'm now on!

The reason I felt I need to do the SOIP is due to a desire to grow in intimacy with my walk with Jesus, as well as wanting to be better equipped in the skills of intercessory prayer (for more information on this school, do visit the YWAM Heidebeek website, by clicking here). I really want to be better prepared for the work God has called me to, though I'm not totally sure what that is right now. It's just part of the adventure of life!

I'll write more soon!