This blog is no longer in use!

Friday 24 February 2017

On Edge Of Something Big

Life is a journey full of corridors. There are many doors to choose from. As we walk down each corridor we pass doors that branch off the corridor we're in, but sometimes we get to the end of a corridor, a crossroad as it were, and have to make a decision rather than carrying on with walking. Once we make a decision to open a door, they'll shut and seal themselves behind us so we can't go back and open another door. The decisions I've made in my life up until now have brought me this far. As I've grown in my faith, I've had more and more certainty that God is walking along side me down each corridor I go down and will direct me in making the right decisions about which doors I need to open.

As I'm writing this, I'm walking down a corridor. This corridor is the internship I'm doing with Redeemer International Church. I can see the doors at the end of the corridor I'm in. In a few months time I'm going to have to make some big decisions... decisions that will effect the rest of my life and the direction my life takes from the moment I decide which door to open. Since I've still got a few months to go before I have to make a decision, I've decided not to put too much energy into thinking about it. The reason for this is that I really want to get the most of my internship, rather than focusing too much, on wondering what the future holds. I do still pray that God will direct me and prepare me for the next step I need to make. I'll post here about what decision is made, which door is opened, in due order and when I'm certain about things. There is one thing I am certain about is that no matter what I do I won't shut this blog down. I'll keep writing here as I love sharing my life with you.

Until next time!!